Can you please help The Gems?
The Gem Foundation has an urgent need for Gastronomy PEG Tubes and lifting the financial burden these last few months have brought?
Here are six different ways to help:
1. Maybe your child has an extra PEG tube of one of the sizes below.
2. Do you know a doctor who is willing to write a script (we can email you each child’s info for the script)?
3. Do you have a medical supply store who is willing to share (we can buy them if needed) with the Gems?
4. As most know The Gem Foundation has had an enormous amount of hospital stays, surgeries, medical needs and even two burials. The financial need is very real, it is urgent and if you are able to help with the medical needs, the hospital stays, the surgeries, or the cost of the PEG tubes, would oyu be willing to help share this burden? If yes, please donate here.
5. Please pray with us that God’s people will rise up to help meet the needs in this beautiful place that serves the broken bodied orphans of Uganda.
6. Share the need for this life-saving medical piece…and ask your friends to pray and help…
Sizes: 14FR AMT mini-one
(6) 2.7 cm – 14 FR
(3) 3.0 cm – 14 FR
(1) 3.0 cm – 18 FR
If you have any one of these (or all of these) we need them like YESTERDAY!!
Please contact: APlaceCalledSimplicity@yahoo.com Subject PEG Tubes
The tubes must be shipped via FedEx (Dw can arrange if needed) to Uganda unless someone out there in bloggy land is coming in the next week or two. Anyone out there coming to Uganda soon or know someone who is coming soon?? Please would you be willing to help?
PEG tubes are not available in this country so the surgeon asks The Gem if they have the PEG tube and once they do, the surgeon schedules the surgery. Two Gems need immediate replacement of their PEG Tubes and two Gems each need a PEG tube put in and one medically fragile child of a single mom needs one as well.
Precious Noel thanks you from the bottom of her heart for helping her brothers!!